GENERAL RENTAL CONDITIONS
1. CAR RENTAL AND CAR RETUR. The Lessor agrees to rent and the Lessee accepts under this Agreement, a car in good condition according to description included in the rental agreement. The car rental begins and ends in locations specified by the Lessor. The rental period begins with the date and time specified in the rental agreement. The Lessee is required to return the car to the Lessor with complete documentation, equipment not deteriorated except for normal wear and tear, at the time and place specified in the agreement. Every extension of the rental by more than an hour requires contact with the Lessor and their acceptance, and may incur additional fees for every day, according to the Lessor’s pricelist. The Lessee is required to return the car in the place and time specified in the rental agreement, unless the parties have agreed otherwise. Extension of rental period is possible, provided: By 1 day – by submitting a notification via phone or personally at one of the Lessor’s branches By more than 1 day – personally in one of the Lessor’s branches. In the absence of contact from the Lessee within 12 hours from the day and time of contract completion and failure to return the car, the Lessor has the right to assume usurpation and report to the police. If the car is returned in a different place than specified in the rental agreement, the Lessor has the right to charge the Lessee with transportation costs for the car’s transfer to the place initially specified in the agreement. The Lessee is required to return the car clean and with fuel not lower than at the time of the rental. Should the car be returned dirty and/or with lower fuel, the Lessee may be charged according to the price list. The Lessor does not refund surplus fuel.
2. TRAVEL ABROA. Going abroad is possible after obtaining the consent of the Lessor. According to the regulations prohibit the entry to Cyprus, Malta, Iceland, Lithuania, Estonia, Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Turkey.
3. SERVICE, INSPECTIONS, REPAIRS, US. Should a need arise for any maintenance, inspections, or repairs, contact must be made via the Lessor’s TC (Technical Centre) number in order to gain approval. Repairs can only be carried out in service stations specified by the TC. The cost of materials and operating activities such as: gas, washer fluid, car wash, parking, tire vulcanization, are borne by the Lessee and not by the Lessor. The Lessee is required to take good care of the car and follow the car guide. Failure to do so makes the Lessee responsible for any damage due to negligence. Should that be necessary, the Lessee accepts to provide the Lessor with access to the car for the time of periodic maintenance inspection or tire replacement? Should the Lessor fail to do so, they may be charged with the full cost of the inspection as well as undertake to compensate the losses incurred on the Lessor (e.g. loss of warranty). Should the car specified in the agreement (or other that is temporarily subject to this agreement) is for some reason excluded from traffic, the Lessor, at his discretion, has the right to replace that car with an alternative with similar standard; if no alternative car is available, or the Lessor refuses to provide an alternative vehicle, than the Lessee shall be repaid the part of their rental costs equal to the unused part of the rental term. Furthermore, should the car be destroyed or otherwise made inoperative, for which the Lessor is not responsible, the Lessee has no right to any claims towards the Lessor. The Lessor shall not be liable for delays or losses caused by the failure car or other circumstances that are not the result of non-performance or improper performance of the contract.
4. FEES. All fees resulting from the agreement shall be borne by the Lessee on time, based on VAT invoices. The date of payment shall be the date of transferring money to the Lessor’s bank account. Should the payment term be exceeded, the Lessee is required to pay overdue fee with interest on arrears equal to applicable statutory interest rates without further requests. In case of overdue payments, all payments shall first be used to pay overdue interest. The landlord will charge the tenant an additional amount -, the deficiencies found in the vehicle and its equipment as compared to the present at the conclusion of the contract, and whether due to faulty performance by the Lessee. The Lessee authorizes the Lessor to issue VAT invoices without their signature.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN THE CARS!!!
6. ACCIDENTS, DAMAGE AND THEFT. Any accident or damage, loss or theft of the vehicle should be immediately reported to the nearest police station and obtain a police certificate of damage, as well as CT notified under number +48665656002 and proceed according to instructions received. In no event shall Tenant cannot accept claims of third parties. Lessee shall to provide free help to Lessor and / or its trades insurance for all claims or lawsuits in an accident or injury. In case of damage or malfunction operated car, the Lessee is obliged to Vehicle security and at the expense of their own efforts. In the event of a breach by the Lessee of any of the provisions of paragraphs. 6 DTCR, tenant Lessor is responsible for damage caused as a general rule.
7. INSURANCE. The Lessor only provides insurance according to insurance policy to persons who use the car with his consent. The car is insured in terms of civil liability – copy of the insurance policy is attached to the car’s documents. Collision insurance, car damage due to fire or theft is included in the insurance hull insurance (AC), except that the insurance does not cover damages resulting from an behavior of tenants in the form of: They damaged the vehicle on purpose They damaged the vehicle while driving under influence They damaged the vehicle while exceeding the speed limit by at least 30 km/h or while committing other gross violation of traffic rules (the Insurer then reserves the policyholder’s own share - franchise or the Insurer’s liability for damage is excluded completely) They flee from the scene of an accident Other special cases resulting from general terms of insurance agreements or policies The driver lacked a valid Driver’s License. The Lessee is responsible for damage and negligence committed by the User and additional users to the same extent. Should the insurer refuse to pay compensation to the Lessor, the Lessee shall reimburse the incurred damage based on general terms and conditions.
Full Insurance option covers all damages of car like scratches, broken window up to total loss. Not covered are following: lost keys, documents, replacement car and other not related to accident situations.
8. DEPOSIT AND CUSTOMER’S OWN CONTRIBUTION
1. The condition for handing over the Vehicle to the Customer is payment on behalf of the Renter of the deposit for securing Customer’s own contribution in case of damage, among others. The quota of the deposit appropriate for a given class of vehicles is included in the Agreement and collected by the Renter at the time of Vehicle release (pick-up) and returned Agreement termination and the return of Vehicle by the Customer, under the condition that the condition of the Vehicle is in accordance with Rental Agreement Conditions and the Renter has not settled any liabilities according to the Agreement. The quotas of deposits for given classes of vehicles have been published at the Renter’s website.
2. The deposit paid by the Customer shall be included in covering the Customer’s own contribution in an appropriate amount in case of damage to the Vehicle during the rental due to reasons for which the Customer takes responsibility.
3. The Customer’s own contribution is calculated in case of damage including especially the destruction of vehicle’s interior, car glass damage, rim damage, tire damage, body damage and other damage.
4. There exists a possibility of release from deductible under the condition of paying a fee at the conclusion of the Agreement agreed earlier with the Renter, according to the quotas indicated at the Renter’s webpage www.rentcar.pl
Buying such option by the Customer does not release the Customer from the responsibility of submitting a deposit, however, in the event of damage the quota resulting from own contribution shall not be deducted from the deposit.
5. In the event when the combined value of damage in the Vehicle caused during the rental period is lower than the quota indicated in pt. * (3), the Customer shall be charged with vehicle repair costs in accordance with an independent expert’s evaluation. In the event of the value of this damage being equal or higher than the quota indicated in pt.* (3) the Customer shall be charged with a fee equal to the deposit, and the Customer can be additionally charged with costs in regard to damage liquidation.
9. FINAL PROVISIONS. The tenant declares that he consents to the processing of personal data contained in the agreement for the lease of the implementation (in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data). If the tenant does not comply with the payment deadlines, their personal information is transmitted to the National Debt Register, provided that the conditions laid down in the Act of April 9, 2010 on the sharing of business information (Journal of Laws No. 81, item. 530) have been met. Any changes or additions to this Agreement shall be implemented by means of written addenda to be valid, subject to the provisions on how to extend the contract. In matters not covered by this Agreement, the provisions of the Civil Code. Any disputes that may arise in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to determination by the competent local court.
ATTENTION: IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE SECURITY, WE SUGGEST PARKING THE RENTED CAR IN GUARDED ZONES