PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Collector of data as well as the controller of personal data revealed by the users of website www.RentCar.pl (hereinafter, the „Website”), in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection, are: (1) the Website Controller and (2) the lessor – the entity which issued the offer of lease of vehicles who is the party of the lease agreements concluded by the users of the Website (separately referred to, as the „Data Controller”).
- The user registering in the Website delivers personal data in the form. Filling out the form is considered as voluntary reveal of personal data included therein, as well as acceptance on processing thereof by the Data Controller.
- Personal data are collected and processed by: (1) the Data Controller – in order to facilitate the access of the user to the Website, by establishing in the Website individual account and in order to perform the promotional action of the activity of the Data Controller and offering lease services by the Website, (2) lessor – in order to assure proper performance of the lease agreement.
- Delivering personal data by the Data Controller to the lessor is automatic, by issuance by the Website of the reservation receipt.
- Each of the Data Controllers shall undertake in processing of data technical and organizational means required for ensuring protection of personal data revealed by the user of the Website.
- Data Controllers are not allowed to reveal personal data to third parties without previous acceptance of the person concerned.
- The person whose personal data are registered in the Website is entitled to access the personal data, as well as to amend it.